After you’ve placed your secure order for your wedding gown preservation kit, you’ll receive your welcome kit in just 3-5 days. The kit measures 2’ x 2’ x ½” and will be delivered to the doorstep of your home.
What is in the Wedding Gown Preservation Kit?
Over the years, the kit has been continually improved to be safe and secure to give brides the peace-of-mind that her most treasured memory from her wedding day arrives without incident to the preservation facility. We’re proud to say that we have never had gown lost or damaged during transport thanks to the steps taken and technology integrated into the shipping process.
Your Preservation Kit Arrives with the Following:
- Super heavy gage, crush proof, water resistant corrugated shipping box
- Packaging tape for securing the shipping box
- Heavy gauge plastic dry cleaning bag with twist ties to further protect your gown
- FREE pre-paid FedEx shipping label
- Shipping paperwork in the event you want dress sent to a different address
- Fabric safe stain stickers for you to place on areas you may feel deserve extra attention
- Detailed instructions on how to fill out the paperwork and apply stain stickers
After you fill out your return shipping paperwork and place your stain stickers on your gown, you're ready to begin packing your gown for secure transport to the wedding dress preservation facility. Unfold the heavy duty shipping container and tape seams with the included shipping tape. Place your gown and any additional items you'd like preserved into the preservation bag, tie it with the included zip ties and place the bag into the heavy duty shipping container. Use the last strip of shipping tape to seal the box and peel and stick your pre-paid shipping label onto the outside of the box.
That’s it! Now all you need to do is finish shipping your gown to us which we give you three very simple options:
- Provide the package to your FedEx driver
- Drop off the package to your local FedEx Kinko’s store (Find one near you)
- Drop off at a FedEx drop box (Find one near you)
- Call 1-800-463-3339 to have a driver meet you at your home to pick up your gown at no cost to you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sending Your Gown to Us
What if You have Additional Questions Before You Order?
We cover most of the questions you may have in our preservation FAQ but you are more than welcome to call our office at 877-872-5538 M-F 9am- 5pm EST and we'll be happy to assist.